Saturday, January 29, 2011

Currently Reading & Finished

Just finished reading Heather Brewer's The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod - 12th Grade Kills - Book 5. Excellent! Thoroughly enjoyed the entire series...and I'm not a teenager reading it! The last 3/4 of the book, she really amped up the action, violence, vampire behavior, etc. Well done! And the cliffhangers & surprises kept me on the edge of my seat!

Just started reading Karen Marie Moning's ShadowFever - which is Book 5 in her Fever series. I read the first four of the series last summer, absolutely falling in love with the characters. She made me want to pull my hair out waiting to find out what happened next. Well, I'm only about 18 pages into the newest book and the emotions she is having her main character experience are heart-wrenching! Can't wait to dive back into the pages tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!