Sunday, February 12, 2012

Watched 'Paranormal Activity 3'

Today has turned into a cross-promoting venture and it was unintentional -- both this site (Enter Paranormal) and my Author site have seriously overlapped in blogging about related content...Here's a tiny blip of what I posted at my Author Site

Just watched 'Paranormal Activity 3' with my husband. He fell asleep midway through it and I kept waking him up like ten times. Once we got beyond the middle of the movie, the action picked up some. I rarely ever give negative feedback, but I guess I expected way more screeches (from me) and scenes that would make me jump off the couch. The scare factor level was low and the frequency of really spooky stuff happening wasn't very often. I remember watching the first two PA and clinging to the ceiling and afraid to walk down my dark hallway!

To finish reading hop over there: http://www.ginamarielong.com/2012/02/paranormal-activity-3-couldve-had-more.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!