Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mitchell Don't Go! - Being Human

No it can't be! Say it ain't so! Mitchell on BBC's Being Human cannot be truly dead! I saw George stake him last night and literally jumped forward off my couch screaming, "NOOOOO!" I think I cried for 10 minutes! I loved Mitchell - the show will NOT be the same without him at all! It's supposed to be a werewolf, ghost and vampire all living together trying to be human...they cannot take the vampire out of the equation. Oh sure, they introduced the "old ones" -- vampires who are wanting world domination. I love that storyline...but Mitchell is a HUGE character...a much-loved character in Being Human and needs to be included in this new twist. I'm dying to know (in tribute to Mitchell) if he will be brought back next season!! [sniffle]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!