Monday, June 27, 2011

My latest article on Season of the Witch (DVD)

My latest article on Season of the Witch (2011-DVD) Comments:

Synopsis: 14th-century knights transport a suspected witch to a monastery, where monks will decide if her powers could be the source of the Black Plague.

Some additional movie stuff before the viewer's comments -

Info: PG-13, 95 min - Action|Adventure|Fantasy - Theater Release January 7, 2011 (USA); DVD Release June 28, 2011.  (See below for LOCAL Rental Places.)

Stars:  Nicolas Cage, Ron Perlman and Claire Foy.

Trivia: >Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) Users voted and gave Season of the Witch a 5.4 out of a 10 (18,862 votes).

Read full article here, complete with my comments AS I watch the movie:
http://www.examiner.com/speculative-fiction-in-st-louis/season-of-the-witch-2011-dvd-comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!