Monday, June 6, 2011

Psyched about Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) - article I've compiled

I am beyond excited about this new movie coming in August. I was having a difficult time choosing what to write about for my speculative fiction - movies - article (for my Examiner page) today. Then I stumbled upon the info for this movie and almost jumped out of my seat!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011): An origin story set in present day San Francisco, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
Action | Drama | Sci-Fi - Releases in Theaters on August 5, 2011 (USA) (Local theaters listed at bottom)
Stars: James Franco, Andy Serkis and Freida Pinto
Budget: $90,000,000 (estimated)

>Rise of the Planet of the Apes is a reboot to the original Planet of the Apes film series. The continuity will be a new start.

Read full article here: http://www.examiner.com/speculative-fiction-in-st-louis/rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-2011

I'm feeling the urge to buy all the original movies after writing this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!