Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 TV trailers

Lately, I've been seeing a heavy showing of the trailer for 'Paranormal Activity 3' (2011) on TV commercials lately. I wonder sometimes when enough is enough. So many movies churn out sequel after sequel and then an occasional prequel - and I'll admit I still end up watching the films in those series. Only a few have I said, "Oh, forget it!" Sometimes the additional movies in the franchises do well and other times they bomb. BUT...this appears to be the prequel to the other two movies and I guarantee you that I'll watch it. To see how everything began...hopefully to understand why the hauntings started in the first place and how the sisters reacted as young girls, should capture my attention.

A particular type of scary scene with the other two 'Paranormal Activity' films that gives me the shivers is when the entity literally grabs a person and moves, drags or throws them. It's one thing to have a ghost but when "something" evil can physically and/or mentally take control of you is terrifying.

No walking outside at night in the dark for me after watching any of the PA movies! Then again, a person doesn't have to be OUTSIDE for spooky things to happen!!

'Paranormal Activity 3' -- Horror | Mystery -  Released in theaters on October 21, 2011 (USA)
 
Synopsis:
In 1988, young sisters Katie and Kristi encounter an invisible entity haunting their home. Although it appears friendly, it turns hostile, tormenting the young girls and their family. A scene near the start of the film, which is based before the second film, features Katie bringing over a box of video tapes to the home of her sister Kristi and after leaving Kristi starts to sort through some of tapes, being filmed by her husband Daniel.

Stars: Katie Featherston, Sprague Grayden and Lauren Bittner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!