Monday, March 28, 2011

Finished Amanda Hocking's Trylle Trilogy

I just finished reading Amanda Hocking's Trylle Trilogy. Definitely got hooked on the characters and invested in their lives. I don't want to spoil anything for people who might want to read her series...but I will say there were sections of the story where I was crying! That is considered a compliment to Amanda's writing ability to deeply affect a person's (MY) emotions! I will read her My Blood Approves series soon. And probably Hollowland, too. I am crazy when it comes to reading series and prefer that reading style over individual, stand-alone books. I get so involved in the stories and characters and crave to find out what happens to them next.

I am very excited and happy for Amanda Hocking and her incredible success both with her own self-publishing and her new contract with a publishing house. She has and will experience both worlds of the publishing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!