Thursday, March 17, 2011

True Blood DVD

Just received an email from Amazon (love them) informing me that True Blood, The Complete 3rd Season -- on DVD (& Blu-ray)-- is now available to PRE-order. The price is $39.99 with free shipping and is to be released on May 31, 2011. Guess you know what I'll be doing next! Ordering it! One time I placed a PRE-order with Amazon (perhaps for Season 2 of True Blood), and their price protection guarantee that they butter you up with actually came into play & I saved an additional $4 or so. Nice! We don't have HBO and this is the only way I watch it. It's a shame the seasons on DVD aren't available months earlier. I'm literally a year behind all the HBO viewers on what the heck is happening on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!