Thursday, December 1, 2011

Author Site Down for a Day

My author site address: www.ginamarielong.com may be down for a day or so as I transfer/redirect the domain name to my blog:  http://www.ginamarielong.blogspot.com . I've tossed out my original author website hosted by Microsoft in favor of using the Blogger site as my permanent author website because of massive changes Microsoft will be enforcing come about February. I've spent the last few days spiffing up the new official author site (copy/pasting, uploading, arranging, trying to figure out the redirecting process, etc.). The blogspot address will still be functional, too. Just wanted to update in case you couldn't access www.ginamarielong.com over the next day or so. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before posting. So if you're SPAM - forget it. I'll delete you!